Again, it has been awhile. Now that I plan to start sharing more of our precious moments, I hope to join in Friday Fave Five more regularly again. Hop on over to Living to Tell the Story to share your blessing from the past week!
1. Pure Happiness. I’ve been really trying to live in the moment and enjoy the kids and they seem to be noticing the changes. We’ve spent a lot more time doing things together this week and it’s been a lot of fun.
2. Food from clients! People like to feed us it seems. We had moose for supper tonight courtesy of one of Mike’s clients.
3. Gravol. Yes, funny to post after a food favorite but I’ve been dealing with some dizziness this week and I’ve just taken a couple gravol and hope to fall into a deep sleep and wake up refreshed tomorrow.
4. Vintage remedies. Some friend were posting about a facebook party yesterday so I had to check it out. Now I am dtrong considering taken some of their herbalist/natural health courses (later in the future, but sometime none the less.
5. Picnics. Outside. Nearly every day. Nothing better.