Welcome to Goal Planning Monday! If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in, we would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! What better time to start setting some goals than at the beginning of the new year. Yes, yes, this was my response to not wanting to make a New Years’ resolution. That being said, there’s not a thing wrong with making a resolution to make small goals each week and that’s what Goal Planning Monday is here for so I hope that you’ll help me spread the word. Have a great year, my friends, and I hope to see you achieving your goals all year long!
Goal from last week:
1. Think positive.
Partially Done. I was doing pretty good but this weekend was more challenging but not too bad over all.
2. Vacuum the carpet in the kitchen. DONE! I only found vacuum bags on Saturday but I did pull the dirt devil hand vacuum out of the deep dark recesses of the storage to keep the crumbs at bay until then.
3. Start a series of blog posts about what we’ve been doing in our homeschool this year. NOT DONE! I’m having a hard time keeping motivated at all to blog. Photos used to be a backbone of my posts but my camera does not work well anymore. Not to mention that I’m having a hard time doing any cool hands on work with the kids this year because we have a toddler in the house. I still want to do this but I’m not sure it’ll happen as soon as I hoped for.
4. Drink lots of water. DONE! Pretty much second nature now.
5. Walk. NOT DONE! It was really, really windy last week and cold. It is spring like again now but not sunny.
6. Choose photos for my new picture frame. NOT DONE! Maybe this week. I rarely use the big computer anymore.
7. Write a blog post for my Blogher book review. DONE!
8. Continue to go with the flow. NOT DONE! At least over the weekend I fought the flow….blah.
This week’s goal.
1. Write review for Homeschool Spanish. I admit I didn’t use it as much as I normall use review products so I am procrastinating a little.
2. Write article about Canada in my own backyard for Homeschool Horizons.
3. Limit everyone’s use of electronics so that we spend more time really, really together. This privileges have been abused over the holiday but with Mike back to work today Mommy will cut the usage down rather quickly (pray for me!).
4. Take down the Christmas tree. I am sooooooo ready for it to be put away but Mike wants to keep it up a while longer. It is pretty but I’m looking forward to getting my living room back as we do most of our work there.
5. Continue on my winter cards. As expected I didn’t get Christmas cards to everyone I was supposed to so winter cards will be coming.
6. Work on getting AT LEAST 30 views to my page EVERY day. It is depressing that I get more views to my old blog (that I haven’t even posted on in nearly a year) than I get hear. I used to average nearly 60 views A DAY so I’m hoping that over the course of the next few weeks that I can at least get half of that regularly.
7. Organize my pots and pans cupboard. I’m getting quite sick of being clobbered by lids when I open the door. I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do but I’ll likely look to pinterest for inspiration.
What are your plans for the week? Have a great week and be sure to check in a say hello if you are trying to stay organized. Wishing you all the best for 2012 and hoping you’ll join me on this goal setting (and achieving adventure)!