If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
I think it is the first time I’ve completed all my goals for the week! Sure I only posted 5 goals, by still! I’m happy!
1. Up my water intake. DONE! This one is easy but I only do it if I put in my list, so, on my list it will stay.
2. Make carrot cake. DONE! As suspected….not to difficult.
3. Do significantly more writing EVERYWHERE! DONE! Not really quality writing, but writing, none the less.
4. Continue working on redesigning my blog. DONE! I was waiting on a header but it hasn’t arrived yet. I guess I sould check in and see if it is still coming.
5. Read Fablehaven. DONE! Not as much as I would have liked. I haven’t finished the book but I’m over half way. One of my goals this week will be to get to bed before my husband 3 out of 5 nights this week. My reading time has dropped significantly now that Mike and I are sharing a room again. I used to read ’til the wee hours but Mike needs his sleep!
This week’s goals:
1. Drink that water!
2. Go to bed before my husband 3 out of 5 nights this week.
3. As a result, finish at least the first book of Fablehaven.
4. Clear the upstairs hallway. We only have a narrow path right now (we have a homemade baby gate that’s taking up room and our things seem to multiply).
5. Call and get a doctor’s appointment for myself and the three kids and followup with the blood tests as necessary. Not my idea of fun as I tend to avoid my doctor like the plague but aw, well.
6. Spend time outside with the kids three times this week. Maybe try out some fun winter activity as we now have lots of snow.
What are YOUR plans for the week. Be sure to stop in and let us know!