If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Here’s my update on last week’s goals:
1. Drink that water! DONE! I did better at the end of the week than the beginning but I’d say that overall I drank that water.
2. Go to bed before my husband 3 out of 5 nights this week. DONE! I had insomnia something feirce, though.
3. As a result, finish at least the first book of Fablehaven. NOT DONE. Because above mentioned insomnia I was tired at night. If I were to read it would have hadd to be something light and enjoyable and while Fablehaven is good it isn’t really my cup of tea (especially when sleep deprived).
4. Clear the upstairs hallway. DONE. I’ll be back with a picture soon.
5. Call and get a doctor’s appointment for myself and the three kids and followup with the blood tests as necessary. Partially done. I called and the secretary and she was going to get the requisition without me having to drag three kids in. She hasn’t so I wasn’t able to get the blood work done. I’ll call her back this morning.
6. Spend time outside with the kids three times this week. Partially done. I kicked them outside more. We went for a long walk one day and then I helped them make jumbo snowballs another but I didn’t really play with them a third time.
This week’s goals:
1. Blog three times. This should be manageable. I have the posts in my head and they are just waiting for a quiet moment to be put to paper, umm, computer.
2. Get my quilt top sewn together. I have all the squares made and I’m quite impressed with myself. Now, on to the next step!
3. Call the doctor and do whatever I need to so that I actually get the requisition in my hand.
4. Up fruit and veggie intake for the whole family. We aren’t quite getting as much as I would like. It’s harder when we aren’t having platters outdoors like in the summer.
5. Finish the puzzle we are working on and put the puzzles and table away. I’m NOT enjoying out current puzzle and I’m ready to have my living room back for just a while. Puzzle burnout, I’d say.
6. Dedicate time each evening after the kids go to bed to work on various homeschooling projects that are on the go. I’ve dedicated myself to several things but don’t seem to be keeping up as well as I would have liked.
7. Write review of Clever Dragons. Liam is loving this site.
What are YOUR plans for the week. Be sure to stop in and let us know!