If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
I didn’t have a very good week with my goals. The little girlie was sick at the beginning of the week, the big boy by midweek all the way through the weekend and the baby starting last night. Can I say that I am ready for spring as we can’t quite get rid of the bugs this winter? I did try to get some stuff done so let’s see what I actually accomplished.
1. Blog three times. NOT DONE! Not even once. I’m not 100% sure that I want to keep up with blogging. I know that I go back and forth on it all the time and blog about really wanting to, but try as I might, I’m not really feeling it.
2. Get my quilt top sewn together. Partially Done. I’m a tiny bit over half way and would have completed it if I hadn’t run out of thread early on in the week. I expect to get it done early this week if I can get wee boy healthy.
3. Call the doctor and do whatever I need to so that I actually get the requisition in my hand. DONE! Requisition is in my possession. Blood tests to be done tomorrow morning if we can make it out of the house.
4. Up fruit and veggie intake for the whole family. DONE! For the people that ate well last week, I think we did pretty well. I cut up fruit frequently as snacks and I always added one extra veggie to meals.
5. Finish the puzzle we are working on and put the puzzles and table away. DONE! But only completed it last night and I did not enjoy it, not one little bit. That didn’t stop me from starting another one this morning, though!
6. Dedicate time each evening after the kids go to bed to work on various homeschooling projects that are on the go. Partially Done. Didn’t happen every evening but I did try to dedicate time most mornings. I didn’t accomplish all that I set out to do but I did make decent progress.
7. Write review of Clever Dragons. NOT DONE. Hopefully early this week. I did use it with Liam quite a bit this week so I have a better idea of how it all works.
Goals for this week:
1. Write review of Clever Dragons. Yep, if nothing else I’m writing this review.
2. Write several different things for Homeschool Horizons. Have you been checking out my “Wednesday Resources” feature?
3. Finish quilt top and at least get it pinned to the backing.
4. Keep posting resources on my doula page.
5. Go through the kids toys and simplify again. Through not fault of our own they are multiplying again. I know people are well meaning but I don’t do stuff well and neither do my kids.
6. Reduce the amount of sweets I eat. We don’t have many in the house right now so that should be too hard if Mike doesn’t go out and stock up. We eat pretty healthy most of the time but we also like to indulge maybe a little too much so we have to careful about that.
7. Drink water. See, it wasn’t on my list last week and I didn’t drink enough.
What are YOUR plans for the week. Be sure to stop in and let us know!