(Sorry, I’m late. We ended up taking wee boy to the doctor and this slipped my mind.)
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Well, if I though we were sick the week before last then we were VERY sick last week. It started with the baby getting the big boy’s cough and cold, that promptly went to his lungs. It made for a very lethargic baby and long, long nights as I sat upright with him. Then it was the girlie’s turn to get the same crud and it wouldn’t have been complete if Mum didn’t get sick, too. So yeah, goal acheiving wasn’t at the top of my priority list. The good news is that while we still have a cough, EVERYONE has been sick so we should be good for a while so I have hope for this week.
Here were my goals for last week:
1. Write review of Clever Dragons. DONE!
2. Write several different things for Homeschool Horizons. NOT DONE. Opps, Shannon, will you have my head? Wednesday totally slipped my mind as we were dealing with the plague.
3. Finish quilt top and at least get it pinned to the backing. NOT DONE. I pinned two squares together. Does that count?
4. Keep posting resources on my doula page. NOT DONE. Poor neglected page. Contemplating starting a website/blog on birth, baby care, attachment parenting.
5. Go through the kids toys and simplify again. Partially done, but not really.
6. Reduce the amount of sweets I eat. DONE! But not intentionally and those fudgicles were good on the throat.
7. Drink water. Not done. There’s nothing worse than drinking plain water when you have a sore throat. I had some herbal tea but not near enough liquids. I blame being pinned under a lethargic baby for the better part of the week.
This week’s goals:
1. Write two articles for Homeschool Horizons so that if we get hit with the crud again I’ll still have something scheduled.
2. Drink water.
3. Get the biggest of the cleaning up done. The guys kept themselves fed over the week but housework is not their forte and there’s a fair amount of cleaning, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and laundry to do.
4. Get to the library. It’s generally my main social thing and we haven’t been in a couple weeks.
What are YOUR plans for the week. Be sure to stop in and let us know!