If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
You’ll never guess! We’re sick. Or we were all last week. Liam was mostly recovered by Monday evening but Tuesday morning, Mike woke up with fever, chills, aches, and a cough. Yep, the flu. The baby also had a sky high fever again (that lasted through to Friday, gave us a one day break, and came back Saturday evening) and a couple bouts of vomiting on Tuesday. With him spending several very lethargic days in my arms, I haven’t been that into meeting my goals! Mike still isn’t feeling great but the baby seems to be better this morning. I’m not even going to venture to say we are getting well because every time I say that we get something new!
Here’s my update from last week!
1. Get out and enjoy the warmth. DONE! It was 23 degrees on Thursday and I did take the kids out on the deck most of the day. We weren’t terribly active but I did some geography with Liam.
2. Design some kind of blog header. NOT DONE. Haven’t been on the actual computer all week. The iPod is my lifeline when trapped under a baby but you can’t really do work on it.
3. Try not to hound the doctor about our allergy testing (that we finally gone done).
4. Drink water. DONE!
5. Cook enough so that all the nutritious food daddy bought doesn’t go to waste.
6. Do something that makes me feel like the kids are learning something. NOT DONE! The kids threw a horrible fit at the suggestion of school work and Liam has a complete and total melt down. It’s going on what, 7 or 8 weeks, that we’ve been ill. Liam needs routine and hasn’t been getting it and I have no emotional reserves, whatsoever, to deal with melt downs so I pretty much let it be. He played some online learning games and did some math.
7. Research an online, free class of some sort. Partial done. I looked into a couple ideas on Monday but didn’t choose anything yet.
My GOAL for the week.
Do everything I can possibly think of to get my family healthy once and for all.
What are YOUR plans for the week. Be sure to stop in and let us know!