Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
Happy Labour Day! The summer has flown by in many ways (and dragged oh, so slowly in others). There’s a bit of a chill in the evening air. Things are slowly getting back into a routine. Homeschoolers that have taken the summer off are getting back into their more formal schooling and public school kids are heading back to class. Fall activities are starting up. The harvest is ready to start coming in. It’s the perfect time for some goal planning so I hope you’ll join me!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
This week’s goals:
1. Embrace the belly. DONE! I do hope to be rid of the belly soon, though. A very complete set of blood tests will be done tomorrow and a CT scan sometime in the near future.
2. Leave the iPod downstairs at night. Not done. I’ve been using it for music, not researching, so it is all good.
3. Have our meals focus on meat, vegetables, and rice. DONE! Had soups and stews for the most part.
4. Read. DONE! I did complete a book but I didn’t do it in the relaxing manner I’d detailed.
5. Follow up with lovely medical professionals if I haven’t heard from anyone by Thursday morning. Done. I actually called early and saw my GP on Thursday because I’ve added fevers to the mix. She will be following me until we can figure out what exactly is going on.
6. Blog. Not Done.
8. Comment on the people that post here. Done. If I missed you I am sorry. I think I got everyone.
This week’s goals:
1. Comment on everyone’s links that join up here.
2. Promote Goal Planning Monday on facebook/twitter.
3. Since I am on a roll, read another book. The one I have in mind is shorter than last week’s but I don’t think it will hold my attention as well.
4. Sign up for Epicure. I miss feeding good people great food. I’ve been hesitating because there’s a little part of me quite worried about my health and I hesitate to start too many projects, especially since I am getting busy with potential doula clients, but the kit is cheap and if I really can’t promote the business, then I can at least eat it.
5. Drink water.