Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
My husband is here visiting for hte week so I’ll likely keep my goals pretty simple for the week. It’s always nice to have a little bit of a plan in place, though, even if you expect the week to be a little more spontaneous. Maybe it is especially important to have a plan then, actually.
Last week’s goals:
1. Promote Goal Planning Monday being back at it’s old home so people can find it. DONE! Probably didn’t do this as well as I could have, but I will continue to promote this week. I am spending a lot of time looking at the various themes and things so I actually don’t want to promote too much because sometimes my blog looks quite horrible or isn’t functional at all.
2. Visit everyone who linked up last week so that they know to come here from now on. Not Done.
3. Work on my widgets for the blog. Not Done. My husband thought that my blog was a little boring and unoriginal so I am back to the drawing board. *sigh*
4. Work on an upcoming review. DONE! I have a couple reviews to post in the next week and I am quite excited about it!
5. Write a blog post about computer programming that has been floating around in my head. DONE! You can read it here.
6. Do some deep cleaning in the house. DONE! It never really ends, though.
7. Drink water. Partially done. I’ve been drinking more, but not as much as I should.
8. Be more patient with the kids. DONE! We’ve had a better week, but it wasn’t perfect. I guess no one is perfect, though.
9. Work on a grocery list for the next month. DONE! We are going grocery shopping in the city this morning.
This week’s goals
1. Find somewhere that the family can go for a walk and insist that we do it. Way too much time on our various gadgets and the kids really want to do things with us.
2. Continue to eat gluten free. I’m about 10 days in am my gut seems to be shrinking, but it is hard to know what is doing it or if it just a fluke. Cutting gluten in the summer didn’t do anything to help my situation.
3. Nourish my beautiful kefir babies every day. We just got new grains and I am hoping that they don’t see the same sad fate as my last ones. I will be the one that is in charge of them this time.
4. Look at planning a family meeting each week. I think this is something that we need to implement. We don’t tend to talk to each other a lot about things so people don’t know what is going on when and who is taking care of what. I think that life will be simpler if we sit down once a week and look things over a bit and see what is working and what isn’t.
5. Get the final theme figured out on my blog. I’m feeling really unmotivated about it. I don’t know what I want to do and what I want it to look like. Any theme I find that I like has things that I don’t like about it or things that I don’t know how to fix/remove.
6. Promote Goal Planning Monday.
7. Post my first review for Mosaic Reviews. It should be up within the next day or two. I’m just putting the finishing touches on it.
That’s about it for the week. I hope that you will drop in and let us know what your goals for the week are as we could all use a little accountability.