I’m linking up at Living to Tell the Story’s Friday’s Fave Five for the second week in a row. It felt nice to look back on my week last Friday and while I’m a little late this week, I still think it’s worth posting.
1. Caramel Macchiato x 2 at Starbucks. Oh, they are so, so good. How I’ve missed you over the years, Starbucks! I will enjoy having you a wee car ride away. We won’t have to sleep in a hotel to indulge from time to time. And, yes, we’ve really driven into the city and spend the night in a hotel specifically to go to Chapters/Starbucks!
2. Little miracles in that the children were well behaved while we spent over two hours at a restaurant for lunch. Slowest service ever, but the kids did really well and it was enjoyable for the most part.
3. The inspiration to go back to a book I was writing many, many moons ago. I don’t know how long I’ll continue on it, but I’ll likely give it a good go. It’s probably the best thing to be doing with my time in the evenings when Mike is not here.
4. A fridge/pantry/freezer well stocked with food. Things were getting a little bare by the time Mike arrived last weekend. This time I was better prepared and we didn’t break the bank stocking up either.
5. Beautiful kefir babies. We were able to pick them up last weekend from a lady in Truro and they adjusted quickly to life in New Brunswick and the little kids and I are quite enjoying our morning routine wild berry kefir.