If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
My husband is here visiting for the week so I’ll likely keep my goals pretty simple for the week. It’s always nice to have a little bit of a plan in place, though, even if you expect the week to be a little more spontaneous. Maybe it is especially important to have a plan then, actually.
Last week’s goals:
1. Find somewhere that the family can go for a walk and insist that we do it. Not done. I did take us all down to the provincial park in the area, but because it (the building) wasn’t open Mike didn’t want to walk on the trails. I’m sure we could have. I didn’t look anywhere else because we ended up spending the better part of the week painting the house.
2. Continue to eat gluten free. Partially done. I did intentionally eat gluten one day. Mike was leaving the next and I wanted a beer. I opened it, but didn’t drink it, but then Mike made flour tortillas to go with the meal and while I could have done without I really wanted them. I haven’t noticed any changes, but I’m going to still with the gluten free thing.
3. Nourish my beautiful kefir babies every day. Done. They are lovely.
4. Look at planning a family meeting each week. Not done. I’ll do it this week. I know what I want to do, but I’ve been delaying it because we don’t have a printer and I’ll admit to being a bit lazy and not wanted to start until I can print the pages from the guide to fill in.
5. Get the final theme figured out on my blog. Done. I wrote a post about it.
6. Promote Goal Planning Monday. Done.
This week’s goals:
1. Get the house back under control. Yes, keeping up falls to the side when Daddy is here. I did a huge chunk of the cleaning yesterday, but there is still more to do.
2. Comment on everyone that links up here.
3. Write two blog posts. At least.
4. Read the CSS/HTML5 book that Mike got me. I don’t think that I’ll use it for much now that I decided to stick with really simple but it might be nice to know anyways.
5. Drink water and continue with all the remedies that Mike is encouraging me to try. Some are good. Some are less so.
6. Work of several other writing projects I have going on. I kind of took the the week off and need to get back into it.
That’s about it for the week. I hope that you will drop in and let us know what your goals for the week are as we could all use a little accountability.