I’m linking up to the Friday Fave Five meme over at Living to Tell the Story. If you have five blessings to share from your week I encourage you to link up, too. It always makes me feel better at the end of a more challenging (in a non horrible, just chaotic, kind of way) to look back at the little things that brought moments of peace or happiness that were much needed.
1. A couple days of warmth and sunshine. We’d had nearly two weeks of overcast skies so the sun was very, very welcome. We spent a better part of yesterday afternoon outside and I think it did us all some good. The skies are bright and clear this morning as well. I am looking forward to spring and opening up windows, but we aren’t quite there, yet. It won’t be very long, though!
2. Pi Day. Yes. I let my nerd side show and we made a Pi pie to celebrate the day.
It was gluten free and everything so I could enjoy it with the family! Morgaine also did some crafty Pi art and Liam pointed out that we were having leftover shepherd’s pie for lunch (totally unintentional).
3. Sharing photos of our various projects together on Skype. Mike and I have talked more on Skype chat this week than we do when we are together (okay, not really, but I am thankful for Skype), because we can share in little bits through the day and not not just in the evening when Mike gets home and we are all tired and just end up sitting in front of Netflix. I’ve been sharing photos of my cooking and he’s been sharing websites that he is working on.
4. My cauliflower pizza crust that turned out beautifully. Ruadhán and I quite enjoyed sharing it and I am inspired to use the recipe to make cauliflower lasagna noodles when Mike comes. He’s been warned.
5. Kefir. I enjoy a wine glass or two of my kefir everyday and for some reason, these ones are even better than the ones I had at the old house. Such a nice bubbly little drink with awesome health benefits as well.
Cheers. I hope you have a great week, filled with abundance little blessings and moments of happiness.