If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
I’m sorry that I am a little late getting back to you this week. We had a little bit of an injury in the house over the weekend and I’ve found myself with less free hands for blogging or writing as the little one likes me close. He’ll be as good as new in a few weeks and I am sure that we will all have adjusted before then, but if not, just keep checking back. Goal Planning Monday will still make an appearance even if it is a little late.
Last week’s goals
1. Blog about the movie This is Our Time. Done.
3. Participate in at least one meme/bloghop. Not Done.
1. Avoid gluten and cut down on sugar. Done. I did have birthday cake and a small amount of pasta on Thursdays for Ruadhan’s birthday, though.
2. Make a grocery list full of yummy goodness to pick up next time we go. Done. I did not meal plan, though.
3. Drink water. Partially done. I did not drink a ton of pure water, but I had ample amounts of water kefir.
1. Keep up with my two Coursera courses. Done. I will probably end up stopping one or both of them because I do not think I will be able to keep up now.
2. Work on my paper for one of the classes. Not done.
3. In addition, start my third Coursera course with Liam. Partially done. I’ve been watching the videos, but I made Liam his own account and he is doing the coursework and projects on his own.
4. Continue using Spanish for You. Done. Review will be coming this week.
5. Help Morgaine keep her very own kefir and plants for the garden alive. Partially done. One of Mike’s cats slept in my tomato plants and killed them, though. We have one sole survivor.
1. Clean walls in laundry room. Done.
2. Clean refrigerator. Not done.
3. Scrub floors in kitchen/living room area. Partially done. Only in the living room half/.
4. Make sure the counter is cleared off every evening. Done. Maybe not as cleared off as I’d hoped, but dishes were done most nights.
This week’s goals (are going to be few):
1. Keep wee boy as happy as possible. He is a trooper, but not as mobile as he is used to and that is hard for an active 3 year old.
2. Attend lego for homeschoolers this week. I haven’t really met anyone with kids since we moved so I am looking forward to this.
3. Cook a few big batch meals to freeze. I’m not sure how we’re going to do it when Mike leaves, but I’m hoping wee boy will be on the mend.
4. Keep up with my seedlings. I just planted a lot more (because I clearly don’t have enough to do!
5. Decide whether or not to continue with my coursera classes. I’d rather do them when I can dedicate the proper amount of time to them.
6. Write a whole bunch of reviews. It is an insanely busy week and I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to keep up and take care of my other writing obligations! I will do it to the best of my ability, though!
I hope that you’ll still drop by this wee even if I posted so late. What are you up to this lovely April week?