Well, I really didn’t get much accomplished this week, but that is okay because we had surprise visitors for the week and I was busy catching up with them! I do hope that I will do a bit better this week. Most of my goals will be repeats of last week, though. Be sure to check out Goal Planning Monday, now hosted at Debbie’s Digest.
First up is to see how well I actually did last week, so here goes:
Last week’s goals:
1. Stay away from Facebook, besides to post links to my blog. Done. I actually did pretty good at this. I did check in a couple times, but really not a lot at all. Visited two groups for a few minutes. Staying pretty much away from my newsfeed and happy enough for it.
2. Exercise at least 4 times a week. Not done. I don’t exercise in front of people. I took the dog on a walk a couple times, but we weren’t going very quickly or far so I can’t really count it!
3. Work with Liam on Homeschool Programming at least 3 times a week. Not done. We didn’t even work on it once. Opps.
4. Go to be early (by 10pm) at least twice this week. Not done. This week Mike works late almost every day. I’m going to keep trying, though. Last week, we barely had kids in bed by 10pm, let alone myself!
5. Pick blueberries at least twice this week. Done. I made a blueberry coffee cake and had to go our twice in the same day to get berries (that counts, right?). I didn’t get to blog about it, though. There’s a long time left to the season – I’ll get to it.
6. Tune the guitar. Not done. I don’t think I was as excited about that class as I thought I was. Maybe it will be something to take later on down the line. I am looking forward to the two classes that I start next week (on education) and with three kids that is probably enough.
7. Write in a journal every day. Not done. I didn’t write a single time. Hmmmm. I don’t even know if I want to write anymore. I have no real idea, but it seemed like a good idea last week!
This week’s goals:
1. Continue to stay away from Facebook, besides to post links to my blog. I have started to play another online game there. I don’t think it will be too involved and the game playing wasn’t what was getting me down. I tried on the iPad, but it just did not work well AT ALL. My visitors last week was the pick me up I needed and got us out of the routine just a bit and that helped so maybe my mood over facebook will pass sooner than later. However, I find I don’t really need it.
2. Exercise at least 4 times a week. I’d like to do core work twice and aerobics twice. I will include dog walking if I manage to take us on treks that are 30 minutes or longer.
3. Work with Liam on Homeschool Programming at least 3 times a week. Ideally we’d do it everyday, but I’m not going to post that as a goal. We’ll see how we do with 3 days and take it from there!
4. Go to be early (by 10pm) at least twice this week. Not done. This week Mike works late almost every day. I’m going to get trying, though. Last week, I barely had kids in bed by 10pm, let alone myself!
5. Write in a journal every day.
6. Do an all purpose clean up/organization of the house. There is stuff a little but everywhere. I want to at least gather everything up and put it back in the right place.
7. Work on a frilly scarf my sister started and left behind for me. My son, of course, took out the stick marker pencil we stuck through the stitches I needed to use so now I have to figure it out again. Chances are that I should have done a couple practice rows while my sister was here to practice. Oh well.
I may be back with other goals later this week. I know that I just had a couple other things in my head, but got distracted. If I remember, I will come back and add them. I hope that you’ll join me over at Debbie’s Digest and set some goals of your own.