It’s been a really wonderful week so I have to give thanks! If you have lovely moments this week to share I hope that you will join me at Living to Tell the Story to share.
1. Having my best friend and her family spend two full days and nights with us. I hadn’t seen her in nearly two and a half years and we had a lot of catching up to do. The time passed way too quickly and we needed at least another week but I still had a wonderful time in spite of the weather. I certainly hope that we won’t let another two years pass without a visit (and I cannot wait for the wedding in eighteen years or so, Shannon, they’ll make such a cute couple!)
2. Getting lost in Sydney and having the time of our lives (or something like that). It feels so good to laugh and giggle ’til I nearly pee (nearly, no worries). I had us driving around in circles but that was alright because my friend loves me and I did get us to our destination in the end (and it was all the men’s fault anyways for telling us to take the round about way when it is soooooooooooo easy to get to out destination via the main roads).
3. Customizing my blog (finally). While there is still work to do it is beginning to feel more like my own space and I cannot wait to continue working on it. I have a couple interesting ideas for this blog and I’m about to get the ball rolling on a couple projects and I cannot wait to see where it leads.
4. Finishing a square that I’m crocheting. I just received a book in the mail from my MIL and there was a perfect project in it that will help me use up all my ends of wool. I’m thankful that it is an easy project and that it should be quick enough to get at least a square done a day. This will be a lovely gift for the little girly in my life (as Liam got a crocheted blanket last year and we never did get around to making one for Morgaine).
5. Walks in the park. The season is beginning and we had the most lovely walk yesterday as a family at Petersfield Park. I look forward to going at least weekly to see the changes throughout the year. I absolutely love nature and these walks help keep me grounded. We live in such a beautiful area and are so blessed.