Do you have goals? Do you need to be held accountable? Do you want to make friends while getting things accomplished?
Welcome to Goal Planning Monday! It’s where we post our goals for the week and get encouragement from other goal setters in the process. All you need to do is post five (or more) goals for the week and then let us know how you’ve done when you check in the following week.
- Goal Planning Monday (GPM) is open to anyone with a blog that wants to set goals.
- Write your goals for the week and be sure to link to that specific post in the Linky tool for the current week of GPM. Do not link to the main page of your website.
- Please mention Mama Manuscripts in your post and link back to both my blog homepage and the current week of GPM so that others can join in the fun.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect/Networked Blogs (I’ll follow you as well).
- I generally post the Linky between 10pm Sunday and 10am Monday so if you can’t link up Monday morning be sure to check back in the evening (life happens with three kids). The Linky is open all week and people check in throughout the week so be sure to check back to visit more goal setters.
- It’s nice to leave an encouraging word for others on their GPM posts but it isn’t manitory.
Feel free to use any of the following banners/buttons in your post.
Have fun and let’s get planning!